Visiting Yacht Services
If you come to Armadale with your own boat we will give you a warm welcome and can offer you:-
- 15 Ton boat hoist.
- Moorings - short and long term. The long term moorings are managed by Isle of Skye Yachts on behalf of the Commuity.
- Repairs - our well equipped workshop carries a large stock
of engine parts, pump spares and general chandlery so we can often provide the parts for minor repairs. We can also
do minor sail repairs.
- Fuel - Red diesel available from our fuel barge on the basis
that you are making a 60/40 declaration for duty purposes - ask
the boatman who is collecting your mooring fees or come along to the workshop and find us.
- Water - direct by hose if you are on one of our moorings.
- Showers - at workshop at Ardvasar.The Showers
are open 24 hours from May to mid September and at other times
- Wi-Fi is available in and around the boatyard shed/shower
block. Free to customers, ask for the access details when you
pay the mooring fee.
Collecting Mooring Fees